Hello glorious souls,
So, if you know blogger girl, you’ll know she loves God very much. BBG from Teen, Meet God will be telling us how she uses her talent for God’s glory.
My talent and I interview 💞
1. Hello, can you introduce yourself ?
Hello, I am BibleBloggerGirl from Teen, Meet God.
2. What would you describe as your talent?
One talent God blessed me with is dancing.
3. Do you serve God in anyway with your talent, if yes, how and if no, why?
Yes, I try to make spiritual tie-ins on my blog when I talk about dance. I also share Jesus with my fellow dancers through trying to be a good witness and giving them tracts. Another way I use my talent for the Lord is to dance to Christian songs.
4. What is the greatest joy about your talent?
Dancing is a real passion of mine. When I am performing for a crowd, it’s like a light turns on inside me. It makes me feel exhilarated.
5. How well do you enjoy doing what you do?
I love dancing.
6. Have you ever exhibited your talent anywhere else other than school and church?
Yes, in performances and competitions.
1.what is the best part about being a Christian?
I would say getting to be close with God, and then even closer to him on the New Earth when this life is over.
2. What is the greatest lesson you have learnt in your Christian journey so far?
I can’t do it on my own. I need him to guide me through life, because I will fail miserably if I try to do it alone 😉
I’m sure you enjoyed reading her answers. Check out her blog here and make sure you hit the follow button. It’s wonderful!!
Shalom people of God 🤗